Fully certificated training
If you’re aiming to give your CV more muscle a Microsoft Office Specialist qualification adds to your skill set with a fully certificated qualification and specified deliverables.
However, this isn’t a ‘sit in the classroom and work through a huge manual’ approach, it’s a flexible learning process that allows you to choose two full day or five x 3 hour sessions over a 5 week period classroom based sessions, self-study with a pre-exam workshop, or a combination of both methods; in all cases followed by the exam itself.
The F-Keys training team are all qualified Microsoft Certified Instructors and continually review and update their Microsoft training materials and skills to reflect the most up-to-date software releases and changes, capabilities and business needs.
The focus is on revealing the secrets of the software so that you feel confident in your abilities to use it efficiently and effectively. The learning process is simply a means of opening the doors to all the undiscovered ‘goodies’ that are available to you if only you were pointed in the right direction!
Programmes are available in the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certifications are:
Microsoft Office Specialist 2013/2016
- Microsoft Word 2013/2016 - Core Level
- Microsoft Excel 2013/2016 - Core Level
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013/2016 - Core Level
- microsoft Outlook 2013/2016 - Core Level
- Microsoft Access 20132016 - Core Level
- Microsoft Excel 2013/2016 - Expert Level - Part 1
- Microsoft Excel 2013/2016 - Expert Level - Part 2
- Microsoft Word 2013/2016 - Expert Level - Part 1
- Microsoft Word 2013/2016 - Expert Level - Part 2
If you wish to carry out self study at home but have mentoring and tutor support from one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers via email & telephone and webinar
Then consider our self study courses
- Single Microsoft Office Specialist modules @ £456.00 (Including VAT)
- Three Microsoft Office Specialist Modules @ £1197.00 (including VAT)