Microsoft Office Training Courses, Kent - Business Focused
Learn the way you like best
Some people learn best in a group – but if that’s not you, working in a classroom situation may be frustrating. Some people are self-motivated and like to work at their own pace with a course that allows them to work from home or at work during break times. Everyone is different and the F-Keys approach is to provide the type of learning that enables each individual to learn the way that suits them best.
If you choose the classroom approach you’ll find the training is ideally suited to a small closely knit group (with a maximum of 6) that provides not only the learning needed, but mutual support too. The F-Keys classrooms are spacious with large desks and 22” screens, you won’t be working in a cramped cubicle, and you’ll find the team friendly and helpful.
That’s not all, the flexible approach to learning means that, as most people don’t know what they don’t know, F-Keys offers an online training needs analysis questionnaire that can help us to identify your current level of knowledge so that the course content can be tailored to fill any gaps and minimise teaching you what you already know. This might be an individual application requirement or a specific business process that may require the use of several programs within the Microsoft Office suite.
Ask about dedicated programmes for specific professions and groups, such as courses for accountants (or other professionals), managers and directors where the application of the knowledge is focused in particular areas.
Call us on 01634 512345 to find out more or email us for more information.
Microsoft Office 2013/16 Training Courses Include:
- Managing & Handling Long Documents (Microsoft Word)
- Microsoft Word for Legal and Law Professionals (Microsoft Word)
- Microsoft Word & Excel - Mail-Merge Inside & Out (Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Microsoft Excel as a Database (Microsoft Excel)
- Microsoft Excel for Accountants (Microsoft Excel)
- Microsoft Excel - Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts (Microsoft Excel)
- 2010 New Formulas & Functions (Microsoft Excel)
- Microsoft Excel Courses Kent - introductory level
- Microsoft Word Courses Kent - introductory level
- Microsoft PowerPoint Courses Kent - introductory level
- Microsoft Excel introductory level
- Skills for Work - Microsoft Office Specialist Word 2013/2016
- Skills for Work - Microsoft Office Specialist PowerPoint 2013/2016
- Skills for Work - Microsoft Office Specialist Excel 2013/2016
"F-Keys provides a sensible no fuss solution to bespoke training. Having worked with the team on a number of occassions, I am happy to recommend their services to anyone looking to get not only the best but the most useful training.” - Louisa Felstead 'Business Facilitator'.