Terms & Conditions
a) "the company" means F-Keys Ltd 73 Baden Road Gillingham Kent ME7 1QZ.
b) "the customer" means the company to whom the invoice is addressed
c) "the training" means the agreed training being supplied
d) "the Consultant" means the instructor/trainer being supplied for the training as mentioned
2) The Company shall respect the privacy and confidentiality of the customer at all times.
3) All bookings for the training/consultant must be confirmed by the customer in writing following the approval of the Training Proposal/Quotation. Confirmation is taken on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Upon receipt of the confirmation an invoice will be sent to the Customer for the full cost of the Course/Consultant booked and/or goods/services to be supplied.
4) Payment on invoice must be received in full by the Company as agreed:
a) prior to training/services provided
b) within 30 days of the invoice/agreed date (payments in excess of 30 days will incur an interest charge at a rate of 3% above base lending per 7 days)
5) Cancellation of a booking by the Customer must be made in writing. The Customer may cancel any training or services subject to the following conditions
a) 20+ working days notice – No Charge
b) 10-19 working days notice - 50% agreed fee
c) 1-9 working days notice - 100% agreed fee
6) The Company accepts no responsibility for the hardware or software supplied by the Customer and it is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that hardware and software has been installed and runs correctly. Upon request the Company will supply the Customer with a list of the Customer's requirements.
7) Should the Company be required to provide hardware or software for the purpose of carrying out training to the Customer, the Customer shall accept full responsibility for its security and safe keeping. The Customer shall also provide adequate access times prior to and after training to install and remove any necessary equipment or materials.
8) Unless otherwise notified in writing the consultant will arrive in good time to commence the training/service at the agreed time any requirement to vary the timings or duration of the course should be made in writing within 14 days of the commencement of the course. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the consultant has adequate reasonable access to the room/facilities prior to start time.
9) The Customer will not, unless authorised by F-Keys Ltd:
a) disclose, provide or make available to any person in whole or in part any of the training or service materials or any copies thereof;
b) do any act in relation to the training or service materials which is a restricted act under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988
10) Any complaint by the Customer in respect of services supplied by the Company shall be notified to the Company within 5 working days of the training or services and failure to do so shall absolve the Company from any liability in respect of the provision of the training or services.
11) In no circumstances shall the liability of the Company to the Customer under these Conditions exceed the cost of the Course.
12) The Company shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of it's obligations to the Customer caused by factors outside it's control.
13) If within the period of one year from the end of the Course the Customer shall take on or employ the Consultant in any capacity whatsoever whether as an employee or independent Consultant other than through the Company then the Customer shall pay to the Company a sum equivalent to 30% of any monies paid or contracted to be paid to the Consultant by the Customer within the period of one year from the end of the Course.
14) If unfortunate events prevent the company from providing training or services, the customer will be offered an alternative date or an agreed refund appropriate to services provided. In such circumstance no cancellation fee will apply.